Eat a diet with a wide variety of raw vegetables and fruits, and whole-grain cereals to ensure a complete supply of nutrients for the bones, nerves, and muscles.
- Adequate intake of calcium is essential for the repair and rebuilding of bones, tendons, cartilage, and connective tissues.
- Fresh pineapples are recommended for reducing inflammation.
- To relieve cramps and spasms, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially those high in potassium, such as bananas and oranges.
- AVOID red meat and seafood as they contain high levels of uric acid, which strain the kidneys
- AVOID cold beverages, ice cream, caffeine, sugar, tomatoes, milk, and dairy products
I want to thank Acumedwest Inc and the Acupuncture desk reference for this fantastic information!