- Botox cannot treat wrinkles due to aging or sun exposure or reduce the fine lines (only works on dynamic wrinkles – smile lines, frown lines)
- Risk of paralysis of surrounding muscles & upper eyelid droop
- Only temporary results. The more you get, the more you need to achieve same effect
- Cost is at least $600.00 every 3-4 months!
- May not be able to raise eyebrows and have other expressions
Long term effects of injections can be:
- Thinning skin
- Uneven and discolored skin tone
- Weak muscle tone
- Botox injections may spread to other parts of the body, click here for the article.